Sunday, December 26, 2010

God's Handywork

Welcome to Fletcher Fotos
I hope you enjoy the view!

Featured Fotos of the Week
This picture was taken as the setting sun was shining through the window, highlighting the beautiful colors of my Thanksgiving Day Mums as they sat on the table. They were given to me as a "thank you for the invite" to share a wonderful meal, family and friendship.


This was one of those "in the right place at the right time" shots. This beautiful Luna Moth was just resting its wings long enough for me to snap a couple of shots before it went on its way.


If you ever get the chance to drive around Keyton Beach in Steinhatchee, Florida you will find wonderful sawgrass coves spotting the area. This picture was taken on a very cold afternoon but I am so glad that I took the time to capture the moment.


I hope you will take the time to explore my website to see other amazing pictures of God's creation. Foto Cards and prints are available on my website at http://www.fletcherfotos.com/  If you like these photos and want to see more, be sure to click on the free weekly E-Fotos to be added to my share list. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment