Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Fotos in Time for Christmas


I would like to welcome you back to Fletcher Fotos. I took some time off to update my site and go on a few photo trips. I have added some great photos to my website along with some new features. Paypal ordering and check out makes getting that special photo or card a breeze. Make sure to check out the new
"Weekly Fotos" along with "My Galleries".

When you open my website, you will notice a picture very near to my heart called "I Will Lift You Up". Please take a moment and read the story about the photo, then click on the picture to enlarge it. Email me your thoughts about it. I would love to hear from you.

Can you guess what my three new Weekly Fotos are? Simply click www.FletcherFotos.com to see the whole picture.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment