Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hwy 98 Day Trip

Welcome to Fletcher Fotos
I hope you enjoy the view!

Featured Fotos of the Week
Saint Marks Lighthouse


Beautiful scenery awaits you at St. Marks State Park

If you take a trip up the Hwy 98 coastline in Florida's Panhandle you will find a beautiful jewel, Saint Mark's State Park and Lighthouse. It is a must see destination for the nature lover. I had a wonderful day-trip that sent me exploring all the surrounding areas. My three new weekly fotos are just a small example of the beauty that awaits you.

I hope you will take the time to explore my website to see other amazing pictures of God's creation. Foto Cards and prints are available on my website at http://www.fletcherfotos.com/. If you like these photos and want to see more, be sure to click on the free weekly E-Fotos to be added to my share list. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment