Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Welcome to Fletcher Fotos
I hope you enjoy the view!

Featured Fotos of the Week
This photo is a section of an antique crazy quilt that a dear friend's grandmother made her when she was a little girl. Not only is it a family treasure, but this particular section has a very special piece of history sewn into the quilt. It is the original badge or logo, as we call it, for the National Rifle Association. It is dated May 1887.


To me, poinsettias are a beautiful part of the holiday season. Your spirits are always lifted at the majestic sight of them. The mixture of the red and white make for a lovely centerpiece.  
 
 and what would Christmas be without the magic of Kris Kringle himself. I love the twinkle in his eye!

Well, it is hard to believe that another year is almost gone. The holiday season is here and we are all busy with last minute details. I would like to wish each of you a wonderful holiday that is filled with friends, family and love.

I hope you will take the time to explore my website to see other amazing pictures of God's creation. Foto Cards and prints are available on my website at http://www.fletcherfotos.com/ If you like these photos and want to see more, be sure to click on the free weekly E-Fotos to be added to my share list. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment