Monday, September 28, 2009

Down on the Farm

I love when fall is in the air. The nights start turning cooler and the skies are bright blue with beautiful fluffy white clouds. That's how Saturday was. So I grabbed my camera and took a trip to the Dudley Farm Historic State Park just west of Gainesville on SR26. The working farm dates back to the 1850's and is a great "snapping" place.
Old Mr. Tom Turkey was the highlight of my day. Strutting his stuff back and forth between his hens and me. There where flowers galore and plenty to see around every corner. The homestead consists of eighteen buildings, including the family farmhouse with original furnishings. It was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon. For more farm photos visit my website at http://www.fletcherfotos.com/

1 comment:

  1. I guess Tom Turkey is here till Thanksgiving!LOL

    ReplyDelete